A Curious Worldview Podcast Starter Pack
A Curious Worldview Podcast is described as…
Conversations covering a range of eclectic interests – the theme is likely to vary from episode to episode however every time the central question will always remain… what is there to learn from your worldview?Curious Worldview Podcast Description
Podcast Starter Pack Here…
…with episodes covering Economics & Economic Development…
- #106 Nathan Lynch | Australian Economy & The Dirtiest Money Launderer In The World.
- #104 John Perkins | Confessions Of An Economic Hitman.
- #97 Paul Cleary | Lessons From Norway & Australia… The Resource Curse
- #96 Nicholas Shaxson | The Tools Of The Offshore Accountant.
- #89 Magnus Brandberg | The Dynamics Of Investing & Family Offices.
- #81 Chris Miller | The Geopolitics Of The Semi-Conductor.
- #66 Tim Butcher | A Journey Into Africa’s Broken Heart.
- #49 Jim Henry | Blood Bankers & The Developing World.
- #36 Geoff Raby | Australian Ambassador To China.
- #32 Special Economic Zones.
- #24 James Robinson | Why Nations Fail
- #18 Irina Slav | Sceptical Of The Green Revolution.
- #17 Vince Beiser | Why Sand Is The Most Important Natural Resource.
All Available Via Your Podcast Player
🎙️ A Curious Worldview Podcast 🎙️ Available Below…
On – Apple Podcasts Here 🎧
On – Spotify Here 🎤
Or – Everywhere Else Here 🎙️
Subscribe To My Newsletter – 🗒️ A Curious Worldview!
Cheers for reading through to the end you legend!
Every month (or couple of weeks) I write a short, popular email.
In it, you will have your worldview expanded upon. It will either challenge your beliefs or open your eyes to something new. Never boring. Sometimes in will include things you don’t want to see. Sometimes it will be exactly what you were looking for.
It is free and the best thing you can do for me. If you are keen, chuck your email in below and then CHECK YOUR SPAM!
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IF THE EMAIL GOES TO THE WRONG EMAIL FOLDER – PLEASE DRAG EMAIL INTO PRIMARY FOLDER