- Arne Andersson | Through The Eyes Of The Swedish Military – Three Tours In Afghanistanby Ryan Faulkner-HoggArne Andersson who serves with the Swedish Military explains his experiences across three tours in Afghanistan.
- The Precautionary Principle Explained | Nassim Talebby Ryan Faulkner-HoggThe precautionary principle is the distinction between harm and ruin. Another amazing takeaway from Nassim Taleb
- The Minority Rule Explained | Nassim Talebby Ryan Faulkner-HoggThe Minority Rule is one of Taleb’s most insightful discoveries from Skin In The Game. Why is all meat halal in the UK? Minority rule.
- Matthew Dicks | The Tiger Woods Of Storytelling Teaches You How To Tell A Compelling Storyby Ryan Faulkner-HoggMatthew Dicks is the author of ‘Storyworthy’ and 50-time Moth Storyslam champion and 6-time grand champion.
- Alexander Lee | The Life & Times Of Niccolo Machiavelliby Ryan Faulkner-HoggAlexander Lee is a biographer of Niccolo Machiavelli with the recently published title – ‘The Life & Times of Niccolo Machiavelli.
- Libertatia | Madagascar’s Lost Pirate Utopiaby Ryan Faulkner-HoggLibertatia is the famous pirate colony supposedly found in Madagascar. Does it exist? Can we revive it? Will there be rum?
- Open Letter To Tim Ferrissby Ryan Faulkner-HoggOpen Letter To Tim Ferriss – Mentor To Millions. Tim Ferriss has had a big influence, as you know, here is a short explanation how.
- Could Nassim Taleb Be Wrong… Was Covid-19 A Black Swan?by Ryan Faulkner-HoggWas Covid-19 a Black Swan? Nassim Taleb seems to think not. What evidence is there for this? Check out this article to learn.
- Geoffrey Cain | Greatest Humanitarian Disaster Of This Century – Uyghur ‘Re-Education’ Camps & Chinese Surveillanceby Ryan Faulkner-HoggGeoffrey Cain is the author of the ‘Perfect Police State’ and discusses with me the humanitarian catastrophe of the Uyghur Muslims of China
- Will China Be The Next Super Power?by Ryan Faulkner-HoggWill China Be The Next Super Power? This seems to the question that continues to re-emerge into the culture. But is it true?
- Stephen Hicks | Understanding Friedrich Nietzsche’s Life & Philosophy (Part 1)by Ryan Faulkner-HoggFreidrich Nietzsche Quotes, Nihilism & The Ubermensch Stephen Hicks returns to the podcast and delivers us one of the best pieces of content on the internet covering Friedrich Nietzsche. Friedrich Nietzsche is one of the greatest and sharpest philosophers of all time. Nietzsche’s ideas, Nietzsche’s quotes and Nietzsche’s philosophy has proven to be truly Lindy …
- Mike Salbro ‘Big Mike’ | Growing Up Aboriginal In Sweden From The Stolen Generationby Ryan Faulkner-HoggAn Aboriginal Growing Up In Sweden – Social Work & Addicition – The Last Of The Stolen Generation Big Mike Salbro is one of the last people forcibly taken from their mother’s arms as a member of the stolen generation. Mike’s story is full of twists, turns, tragedies and inspiration. He was adopted at just …
- Half Year Review: 2021by Ryan Faulkner-HoggHalf year review for 2021 from the bi-annual review series. The first half of 2021 includes menstruation cups, Mexico and much more.
- What Is A Special Economic Zone?by Ryan Faulkner-HoggWhat are Special Economic Zones? This article gives a brief introduction to understanding these SEZ’s with resources for further learning.
- Peter Attia | The 3 Lever Nutritional Frameworkby Ryan Faulkner-HoggPeter Attia’s 3 Lever Nutritional Framework simplifies one of the noisiest fields of science. Nutrition and diet. Read more here.
- A Theory Of Consciousnessby Ryan Faulkner-HoggA new and different theory of consciousness. The consequence of too many mint tea’s alongside Germany’s biggest hippy.
- Menstruation Cups & Conscious Capitalismby Ryan Faulkner-HoggCould menstrual cups be one of the greatest opportunities within conscious capitalism of our time? The menstruation business.
- The Paradox Of Big Algorithms | SEO Insider Spills Algorithm Secretsby Ryan Faulkner-HoggDo algorithms cater to the individual or the masses? What are the incentives? Does survivorship bias explain the paradox of big algorithms?
- Mongolia | The Diamond Of Asiaby Ryan Faulkner-HoggMongolia | The Land Of The Eternal Blue Sky, Genghis Khan & The Mongol Empire Mongolia, despite being just 3,000,000 people, have had an entirely outsized influence on history. The Mongolian conquests and Mongol empire of 13th century Genghis Khan majorly shifted the genetic structure and political geography of what would become billions of people. …
- Nietzsche’s Slave Morality Explainedby Ryan Faulkner-HoggExplaining Nietzsche’s slave morality. What is slave morality and where did it come from? Modernity versus the Ancients.