What Three Tours Of Afghanistan With The Swedish Military Was Like
🎙️ Listen To The Podcast With Arne Andersson From The Swedish Military On Apple Here – Spotify Here – Or Everywhere Else Here
Arne Andersson who serves with the Swedish Military was one of the first people I met when I arrived in Sweden.
In this podcast, Arne and I speak about his experiences growing up in Sweden, whether conscription is good or bad and as well his extensive experience in Afghanistan.
Arne completed three different tours in this nation and has a unique insight into the disaster that has befallen them since.
There is much to this podcast, in it, you can expect to learn about…
- Arne’s early experiences, including getting stabbed.
- Arne’s experiences with the Swedish Military in Afghanistan over three tours.
- The significance of Jiu Jitsu in his life.
🎙️ Listen To This Podcast With Arne Andersson On Apple Here – Spotify Here – Or Everywhere Else Here
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A REVIEW MATE 👍
Time Stamps For My Podcast With Arne Andersson From The Swedish Military
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:35 – The Early Path
- 12:30 – Conscription In The Swedish Military
- 18:10 – Arne Get’s Stabbed + More On The Timeline
- 25:45 – Is It Swedish Patriotism Or Did You Just Want To Be A Soldier?
- 32:45 – First Tour In Afghanistan + The Issues Of This Country
- 39:50 – Why Did $2 Trillion Fail?
- 45:40 – Arne Giving His Rundown Of Afghanistan
- 48:40 – Why The Finnish Were The Best Soldiers
- 53:20 – What Was The Purpose Of Interacting With The Locals
- 57:00 – Speaking Among The Troops Over The Conspiracy Of Iraq
- 1:01:40 – Did Arne Ever Engage In Combat?
- 1:18:50 – Quoting Jocko
- 1:20:30 – Sweden’s Supposed Neutrality
- 1:24:00 – The Maginot Line
- 1:30:08 – Restrepo
- 1:32:50 – What Did $300,000,000 A Day Buy?
- 1:37:40 – Private Militia
- 1:44:50 – The Role Jiu Jitsu Plays In Arne’s Life
- 1:48:00 – How Is Jocko Recieved In The Military Community?
Subscribe To My Newsletter – 🗒️ A Curious Worldview!
Cheers for reading through to the end you legend!
Every month (or couple of weeks) I write a short, popular email.
In it, you will have your worldview expanded upon. It will either challenge your beliefs or open your eyes to something new. Never boring. Sometimes in will include things you don’t want to see. Sometimes it will be exactly what you were looking for.
It is free and the best thing you can do for me. If you are keen, chuck your email in below and then CHECK YOUR SPAM!
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IF THE EMAIL GOES TO THE WRONG EMAIL FOLDER – PLEASE DRAG EMAIL INTO PRIMARY FOLDER