Ken Pucker On The Myth Of Sustainable Fashion & Understanding CSR & ESG
🎙️ Listen To My Podcast With Ken Pucker 🎙️ Available On All Podcast Directories!
Ken Pucker | The Curious Worldview Podcast | #82
The following is a conversation with Ken Pucker.
Ken is an Advisory Director to Berkshire Partners, and currently teaches Sustainability at the Boston University Questrom School of Business. In addition to this, and among many other things as well, Ken also formally served as Chief Operating Officer of Timberland.
This conversation is broken down into two distinctly defined chapters. The first being ESG and the second, Ken’s viral article on the myth of sustainable fashion.
In This Podcast With Ken Pucker, You Can Expect To Hear About…
- Complexity To Pricing In Externalities.
- What Is ESG & Why Is It Changing Capitalism.
- The Irony Of Sustainable Fashion
- & More & More…
🎙️ Listen To My Podcast With Ken Pucker ↙️
Timestamps With Ken Pucker
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:26 – ESG Top To Bottom
- 23:56 – Complexity Of Pricing In Externalities
- 33:43 – Planet Labs
- 37:01 – The Irony Of Sustainable Fashion
- 42:43 – Hard Truths Of The Fashion Supply Chain
- 55:31 – Shocking Statistics About Recycling
- 1:00:27 – Second Hand Shopping?
- 1:07:27 – Country Ken Is Bullish On
- 1:09:03 – Conversation Between Any Two People Of History
- 1:11:08 – Afterthoughts & Ambition For The Podcast
Episodes Of The Curious Worldview Podcast Similar To This!
Links To Ken Pucker
Subscribe To My Newsletter – 🗒️ A Curious Worldview!
Cheers for reading through to the end you legend!
Every month (or couple of weeks) I write a short, popular email.
In it, you will have your worldview expanded upon. It will either challenge your beliefs or open your eyes to something new. Never boring. Sometimes in will include things you don’t want to see. Sometimes it will be exactly what you were looking for.
It is free and the best thing you can do for me. If you are keen, chuck your email in below and then CHECK YOUR SPAM!
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IF THE EMAIL GOES TO THE WRONG EMAIL FOLDER – PLEASE DRAG EMAIL INTO PRIMARY FOLDER