Tim Harcourt On Russia’s Economy, How Sanctions Will Destory It & How Australian LNG Might Bolster As Consequence.
🎙️ Listen To My Podcast With Tim Harcourt 🎙️ Available On All Podcast Directories!
Tim Harcourt | The Curious Worldview Podcast | #75
Tim Harcourt is the new Industry Professor and Chief Economist at the Institute for Public Policy and Governance (IPPG) at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
With everything Tim publishes, from written form through to audio, his focus is making economics and international trade accessible and understandable to everyone.
Since Thursday the 24/02, Tim has written much about the war from the angle of Russia’s economy, economic sanctions and how Australia’s economy might be affected.
In This Podcast With Tim Harcourt, We Speak About…
- Why The Russian Economy Matters.
- Unintended Consequences Of Sanctions.
- Where Australia Fits Into This.
🎙️ Listen To My Podcast With Tim Harcourt ↙️
Timestamps With Tim Harcourt
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:40 – Why The Russian Economy Actually Matters.
- 13:22 – Why Did The Swiss Break Neutrality?
- 18:10 – Are The Sanctions More Severe Than Putin Thought? + 2nd Order Consequences.
- 25:27 – How Is Australia Affected By All Of This?
- 30:12 – How Does China Fit Into All Of This?
- 32:42 – Where Do Nukes Fit Into All Of This?
Episodes Of The Curious Worldview Podcast Similar To This!
- Jim Henry Ukrinae/Russia War #1
- Jim Henry Ukraine/Russia War #2
- Vijay Vaitheeswaran On Russia/European Gas
- Michael Hilliard Geopolitical Analysis Of The UkraineRussiaWar
Links To Tim Harcourt
- Tim Harcourt Twitter
Subscribe To My Newsletter – 🗒️ A Curious Worldview!
Cheers for reading through to the end you legend!
Every month (or couple of weeks) I write a short, popular email.
In it, you will have your worldview expanded upon. It will either challenge your beliefs or open your eyes to something new. Never boring. Sometimes in will include things you don’t want to see. Sometimes it will be exactly what you were looking for.
It is free and the best thing you can do for me. If you are keen, chuck your email in below and then CHECK YOUR SPAM!
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IF THE EMAIL GOES TO THE WRONG EMAIL FOLDER – PLEASE DRAG EMAIL INTO PRIMARY FOLDER