#15 James P Dowling | What About When | Guru’s & Self Help | Jung To Live By
James has returned!
This is James’s third go around on the podcast and he was as fantastically articulate as usual. Check out James’s first and second appearance as well, we spoke about James’s personal myth and then the shadow and complexes respectively.
In this, James P Dowling third go around we spoke exclusively about the Internet Guru, the Fallacy of Self Help and some of the interesting tangents this line of questioning takes one down.
#15 James P. Dowling | Internet Guru’s & The Fallacy Of Self Help Podcast Below
Time Stamps From The Podcast
- 00:00 – Market Forces V. Peer-Reviewed
- 09:50 – Instincts Mate
- 17:20 – They’re Not All Bad
- 24.10 – Is James P Dowling A Guru?
- 30:40 – How Do You Manage The Critics?
- 39:37 – Superficial Behaviour Changes Are Not The Answer
- 44:05 – Personal Myth Guide
- 52:50 – James Meta Public Development
- 54:00 – Track Your Guru Worship Over Time
- 58:53 – Nature V. Nurture
- 1:07:00 – Joseph Campbell Closing Statement
Links To Jung To Live By
This is by far the greatest content out there on the internet covering the wonderfully deep content of Carl Jung. Access Jung To Live By Here
View James P Dowling On Youtube Instead!
Subscribe To My Newsletter – 🗒️ A Curious Worldview!
Cheers for reading through to the end you legend!
Every month (or couple of weeks) I write a short, popular email.
In it you will have your worldview expanded upon. It will either challenge your beliefs or open your eyes to something new. Never boring. Sometimes in will include things you don’t want to see. Sometimes it will be exactly what you were looking for.
It is free and the best thing you can do for me. If you are keen, chuck your email in below and then CHECK YOUR SPAM!
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IF THE EMAIL GOES TO THE WRONG EMAIL FOLDER – PLEASE DRAG EMAIL INTO PRIMARY FOLDER